Thursday, June 5, 2008

Craigslist Postings

Here's a couple of "free" ads I found today on Craigslist.


Decapitated dolls (Close-in Mont Co)
Reply to: mailto:sale-707239142@craigslist.org?subject=Decapitated%20dolls%20(Close-in%20Mont%20Co)Date: 2008-06-04, 10:54AM EDT

My daughter likes to pull the heads off of dolls. The therapist says we should let her, so we do. We have lots of headless dolls. Some of their heads my be retreivable; most probably not. Free to a good home.

Location: Close-in Mont Co
it's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests
PostingID: 707239142


Remember DJ on Roseanne? He used to saw the heads off Darlene's dolls.



And another odd ad:


Craigslist Karma (MD)

Reply to: mailto:sale-707572775@craigslist.org?subject=Craigslist%20Karma%20(MD)Date: 2008-06-04, 2:58PM EDT


Today is Wednesday June 4th, 2008, a special day. It will only be here once, and then it will be left behind in the sands of time, memorialized only by the events that transpired during its time of glory. This means that you and I only have one chance to make the best of it. I don't have much in my life to offer people today, no money, no fancy material objects of wealth, and no immediate cure-all for our world's many woes, but I do have a well-intentioned, good heart and a means to use it. So, for today I offer what I can, a simple favor within my capabilities (a ride, an errand, etc.) to any person truly in need of that favor or friend. Please be honest and only ask if you are truly in need, and for those who are, you need only ask. I will be available after 5pm when I'm done with the daily grind. Love today as if there's no tomorrow, for that love will cure somebody's sorrow.


Location: MD
it's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests
PostingID: 707572775




Doesn't say, but I wonder if his name is Earl??

No comments: