Just After Sunset by Stephen King
Four Corners of the Sky by M. Malone
The Art of Racing in the Rain by Garth Stein
The Guernsey Literary & Potato Peal Pie Society by Mary Ann Shaffer
The Late Lamented Molly Marx by Sally Koslow
Half Broke Horses by Jeannette Walls
Darling Jim by Christian Moerk
Beginner's Greek by James Collins
The Physick Book of Deliverance Dane by Katherine Howe
The Monsters of Templeton by Lauren Groff
The Story of Edgar Sawtelle by David Wroblowski
Same Kind of Different As Me by Ron Hall and Denver Moore
The Hour I First Believed by Wally Lamb
The Glass Castle by Jeannette Walls
The Gift by Cecelia Ahern
If You Could See Me Now by Cecelia Ahern
There's No Place Like Here by Cecelia Ahern
PS I Love You by Cecelia Ahern
I'm now reading Under the Dome by Stephen King. It was a Christmas gift and is almost 1100 pages
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment